Your hospital lab may receive a variety of specimen types and test requests, from any ward or department and at any time, and it can be critical that you route and track them all successfully, while turning around results accurately and as quickly as they are needed. That's why your solution needs to be nimble, flexible and help ensure your quality standards.
The LabLynx Clinical Hospital edition is the right solution for you. No other LIS solution provides the broad range of features and functions you get in your complete LabLynx LIS solution, ease of setup, short implementation time and user-configurability to suit your dynamic needs for decades - and at a price you can fit in your budget.
The centerpiece of the LabLynx Clinical Hospital solution is the LabLynx LIS. The LabLynx clinical LIS is optimized for quick functions and ease of use, so your clients' results are turned around as soon as they are ready. Speed is of the essence, yes, but so is accuracy. Barcoded labels, auto-filled fields and automatically-generated unique specimen IDs all help minimize transcription errors and maintain peak accuracy. And you can achieve the best accuracy and speed possible, meeting all CLIA HITECH standards and more by interfacing your instruments directly with webLIMS.
With LabLynx’s cloud-hosted solution, you get all of this and more. There’s no additional charge for as many client logins as you need, so physicians or MTs can enter test requests and/or access their reports using the LabLynx online portal from wherever they are. And they can see the status of their own specimens, so you won't be interrupted by phone calls or visits while you get on with your processes.
As a web browser-based application, it can be hosted on your organization's own servers and integrated with EHRs/EMRs, HIS or other hospital systems so results are delivered automatically and immediately, added to charts, etc., and you can access it from any workstation. And its great configurability means you can add and update tests and processes whenever you want to - without costly development.
Features That Meet Your Needs
Your LabLynx LIS solution includes an ERP level of features and functions to give you everything you need, no matter the testing requirements. Need to add a new assay and get results overnight? Generate it in minutes in your LIS, complete with specific ranges and flags for high/low values included in your report automatically.
Your solution will include all of the LabLynx LIS features plus the sciCloud.net® suite of apps, and we'll help you tweak it to suit your unique preferences (it's very user-configurable). Some of the many features and functions include:
- Configurable Specimen Accessioning - Capture all the data you need - and only what you need - and track and report by single specimen, fractions/aliquots and/or multiple specimens for a single patient
- Physician Portal - Physicians and MTs can securely submit and access test requests, statuses and results reports from anywhere
- Barcoding - Auto-generate barcoded labels and scan to instantly recall patient/specimen data
- COC - Receive and track using barcoded Chain of Custody
- Instrument Management - Keep track of maintenance and calibration schedules and history
- Interfacing - Your system will interface with anything you want - HIS/HMS, EHR/EMR, instruments, billing services, 3rd-party apps, agencies, PACS, ERP, whatever you need
- Invoicing - If you need to, you can generate invoices quickly and easily. Add discounts, surcharges or other adjustments in seconds. Vary rates by assay/panel, patient, insurance company or other criteria
- Report Builder - Build your own reports any time you want (standard patient report and/or drug report included in setup)
- Scalability - add functionality, add volume. No limits.
- CRM, BI, CMS, PM and much more - The sciCloud.net® suite of apps is included in your solution, offering complete data management for your lab and business generally
Compliant with Standards and Regulations That Are Important to You
Let your solution help you stay compliant with all the regs and standards so clients know your services are the very best quality they can get. Your LabLynx solution for Clinical Reference supports these and more: