LabLynx the Company
|Founded||July 24, 2000|
|Founder(s)||John H. Jones|
2400 Lake Park Drive|
Smyrna, Georgia 30080, U.S.
LabLynx, Inc. is a privately owned, funded, and managed American corporation that develops, supports, and markets laboratory information management systems (LIMS), laboratory information systems (LIS), and related solutions.
The company’s primary clients include laboratories in the agriculture, cannabis, clinical, environmental, forensic, healthcare, and manufacturing industries, including government agencies. The company is known for introducing one of the first web browser-based LIMS products in 1997 (ELab) and being a long-term player in the laboratory informatics market.
Value is defined by the ideal relationship between quality, functionality, and service delivered at the best price. This optimum relationship is determined by the marketplace and is not static. As such, LabLynx must continuously innovate and adapt to the marketplace needs while maintaining its mission.
Our company is defined by the "Six Ps", through which we believe we can deliver the best value in our solutions:
- ▪ Principles: A company's integrity and business practices are a direct function of its principles. These are what drive us.
- ▪ People: Our people are our company, from our first conversation with you through our long-term support services you rely on to guarantee continued performance. In fact, you—and the entire laboratory, scientific, and healthcare community—are the foundation of LabLynx as well as being potential and existing customers.
- ▪ Platform: The technology we use is an important aspect of delivering the quality and features you expect.
- ▪ Products: Our products are where words are validated by performance.
- ▪ Past Performance: A track record of excellence is a good predictor of the high-quality products and service you will get.
- ▪ Planned Future: See the exciting directions we are charting as we continue to forge ahead!
The Right Fit - Whether It's Us or Somebody Else
One of the most fundamental characteristics of the LabLynx philosophy is our commitment to providing genuine value. We know you have choices, and we want you to choose our products and services. We deliver the most and the best for the least, designed and tailored to your specific requirements.
Our state-of-the-art and highly user-configurable software stands out as a value-driven solution, giving decades of maximum value for your money. And our support and continuing services ensure you are always taken care of, because a happy customer is a long-term customer. Rest assured that when you select LabLynx, you choose the greatest value available: top quality and full features at the lowest price.
At LabLynx, typically the first person you talk to is a trained LIMS expert, someone capable of helping you manage the actual implementation, setup, and training required for your LIMS solution, ensuring there is no disconnect between what you are promised and what you end up with. If that individual says something can or will be configured in a particular way, you can be sure it will, and at the price you were quoted. Additionally, your contact will be with you throughout the process and on into your ongoing support and maintenance. Our Help Desk is online and available 24/7, and any urgent or emergency items alert all support personnel, including LabLynx President John Jones. As such, you can count on us responding immediately, whether that means simply assigning the work and scheduling it or rushing to a data center in early hours. We take our responsibility to you seriously because we know that no business can succeed in the long term unless it prioritizes its customers.