If you are doing research, you’re probably going to need to adjust approaches and processes from time to time, and you may even need to support very different kinds of testing simultaneously or as new challenges present themselves. Our LabLynx solution for Research Labs is the perfect way to manage and document your work, because it is highly user-configurable.
Let's admit it, there's nothing cooler than a research laboratory, right? Exploring new ideas, being on the front edge of knowledge - it's why a lot of us even went into science in the first place. So you need a LIMS that supports your dream, not one that gets in the way.
Features That Meet Your Needs
Out of the box, your LabLynx Solution for Research contains more features and functions than you probably dared expect, giving you all you need to pursue the avenues you have in mind - and then some. And when adjustments are indicated, just make test revisions, create new tests and/or processes, projects and more to suit. You can do pretty much anything you need, without development. And if you need more than that, a development tool is included so you can do your own or LabLynx Support Services are ready to do what you need when you need it.
Some of the functions and user-configurable features you get with your LabLynx solution include:
- Receive, analyze and report by sample group/project/lot or single sample
- Define your own tests with your own parameters/analytes, each with its own limits/ranges or specs - in minutes
- Set up Projects - Define goals, methodology, processes, etc.
- Assign sets of tests and custom limits by client, project, sample type of any other criteria, quickly and in bulk
- Set your own drop-down picklist choices on any screen - and change them any time you want - in seconds!
- Hide/display/rename any fields to suit YOUR needs. And you decide which to make mandatory
- Create and assign workflows with any number and types of process steps for each test, as well as the anlytes/parameters, each with their own limit sets/specifications
- Assign user access levels precisely, down to the buttons and menu items they see
- Report Builder included
- Development tool included
- Quick and powerful data search with dynamic, multiple criteria. Then export to Excel etc.
- Interface with any other systems, databases, agencies and instruments/devices
- ERP, CRM, CMS, EHR, ELN, BI and more
- Secure Web Portal - Collaborate any time, from anywhere,share statuses and findings strategically
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis and Reporting
Compliant with Standards and Regulations That Are Important to You
The regulations and/or standards that apply can vary based on the type of research you are engaged in. LabLynx supports them all, including:
- 21 CFR part 11
- GLP/GALP, GMP/GAMP
- Best Practices